Follaine Youth Counselling Services
Carlow Regional Youth Service provides a confidential one to one counselling service for young people from 12-18years to help them come to terms with problems in their lives. Throughout their teenage years and into adulthood, young people are regularly presented with problems and questions to which there are no easy answers. In many cases young people will be able to seek help from their family and friends. In other cases, because of the nature of the problem, this
may not be possible. This is where FOLLAINE Youth Counselling Service can help.
The FOLLAINE Youth Counselling Service offers young people support from professional who deal with such issues as .
- Communication difficulties
- Relationship difficulties
- Problems resulting from marital separation divorce
- Physical and sexual abuse
- Problems resulting from alcohol or drug abuse
- Difficulties at home or in school
- Development issues
To make an inquiry/ book an appointment call 085-2780307