Bagenalstown Youth Project – based in Gleann na Bearu Community Building
What do we do?
We provide a safe space for young people to meet and engage in programmes designed specifically to enhance their personal and social development.
- 10 – 12 years boys programme- Tuesday 3.30pm – 5pm
- 1st year + drop in- Tuesday 5pm – 6.30pm
- ‘Dream Club’ girls group – Wednesday 3.30pm – 5.30pm
- Wide range of youth work programmes including gardening, baking, and filmmaking.
- Music, sport and arts based programmes for all Young People
- Specialised supports for vulnerable Young People including one to one and small group support
- Information and advice for Young People and their families
Who do we work with?
Young People aged 10 -18 years
What can Young People expect?
A safe, comfortable, supportive and fun environment where all young people are welcome and they have their voice heard. Young people play an important role in the development of programmes within the project. The aim is that young people enjoy their time within the center and can express their individuality.
What can Parents expect?
The knowledge that the Youth Workers, Youth Support Staff and Volunteers have the young people’s best interests at heart. We value the young people and the contribution they make to the project and the wider community. Parents can expect an environment where young people are safe, comfortable and having fun.
For further information, please contact:
Bagenalstown Youth Project: 0876695876
Jamie on 0851397397
The Vault Youth Project is Funded by the Young People Facilities and Services Fund through Kilkenny and Carlow ETB and Department of Children and Youth Affairs.